Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Report from New York

I spent last week in New York and my report from 7th avenue is that the fashion industry is alive and well!

Fur is a huge trend for fall with fur trim on vests, coats, scarves, sweaters and handbags. Leather trim on dresses, sweaters and anywhere else you can imagine. Opulence is back bigtime! Very high heels seem here to stay and women of all ages in NYC have embraced them. I find them impossible to walk very far in but I vow to try harder as they do flatter the leg like nothing else.

While in NY I spoke to women on the subject of dressing to flatter ones figure. I will soon be posting some of the video from this event. stay tuned for this. Stopped by Trattoria dell Arte on 7th avenue for the best pizza marguerita in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment