Monday, June 20, 2011

My Week in Fashion Heaven

I am off to New York this week and will be speaking to 200 women on the subject of dressing to camouflage figure flaws. I am always energized by the city and being with other women who love fashion as much as I do. Sharing what I have learned over the years is enriching and speaking about understanding the geometry of the body and how to maximize each womans potential to look her best is rewarding. One quick tip- dressing in a column of color is the fastest way to lengthen your body and wearing a sustantial collar adds width to the shoulder area if it is called for. Vertical details on a jacket or skirt also help to trick the eye. I learn from every client and I am as passionate today about what I do as I was 10 years ago when I began. Have a wonderful week

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment